2019 MINI-GRANT Request for Proposals (RFP)
Applications for Sweet Water's 2019 Water Quality Mini-Grant Program are available starting Wednesday, September 5, 2018. All documents needed for applying can be found below in order to prepare a mini-grant request prior to uploading the documents to the Application Form.
Application Deadline is November 1, 2018 (11:59pm)
- Please read the Sweet Water Mini-Grant Program Request for Proposals (RFP) thoroughly to understand how to complete the online Application Form and Project Description.
- You must use this one-page Budget Template to complete your proposal. An example of a completed budget for your reference can be found here.
- For a second year, we are offering Mini-Grant Informational Workshops to learn more about applying. Each workshop is scheduled for two hours on Sept. 25 and Oct.11 and will be held at the UWM School of Freshwater Sciences at 600 E. Greenfield Ave. in Milwaukee. New this year, the Sept. 25 session will be taped and posted to our website as a video for viewing at your convenience.
Steps Prior To Accessing the Online Application Form
- Project Description: Answer each of the questions from the RFP for the Project Description document. Prepare three pages or less (not including required budget page) that you will save and upload with the online Application Form.
- Project Summary: Prepare a 100-word, clear and comprehensible summary of your project including project outcomes which you can cut and paste into the Application Form.
- Budget Template: Save the required Budget Template to your computer. When completed, upload it with the Application Form.
Upon completion of the three steps above, click on the button below to begin applying online. Please contact Joan Herriges with any questions at herriges @ swwtwater.org or call (414) 382-1766.