Join us on Thursday, February 15th at Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co. in Walker's Point for the 3rd Annual Love Your Sweet Water Soiree.
February 15, 2018 | 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Anodyne Walker's Point Roastery
224 W. Bruce Street, Milwaukee, WI
Be part of a fun evening to raise funds and continue Sweet Water's work of bringing people together to protect and restore our watersheds.
- Hors d'oeuvres & Drinks/Cash Bar
- "Beer Pull" & Raffle Prizes
- Live Jazz
Not able to attend the Soirée?
Support Sweet Water's work with a $50 donation!
2018 Soiree sponsors
Todd Ambs & Beth Wentzel
Beer Pull & RAFFLE DONORS
- Great Lakes Distillery
- Black Husky Brewing
- Good City Brewing
- Milwaukee Brewing Company
- Lakefront Brewery
- Pabst Brewery Milwaukee
- Drink Wisconsinbly
- Fuel Cafe
- Raised Grain Brewing Co. (Waukesha)
- Lowlands Group
- Potawatomi Hotel and Casino
- Milwaukee Kayak Company
- Ian's Pizza
- Foxglove Inn Bed & Breakfast (Sturgeon Bay)
- Outpost Natural Foods
- Milwaukee Pub Pass
- The Bartolotta Restaurants
- Yellow Wood Gear (Whitefish Bay)
- Wisconsin Athletic Club
Thank you to everyone who came out to support Sweet Water at our second annual Love Your Sweet Water Soirée, at Anodyne in Walker's Point. Your donations and purchases helped us raise much needed funds to further our mission, and everyone enjoyed an evening out in the meantime.
We look forward to having you join us again on February 15, 2018!
Thank you to our 2017 Soiree Sponsors!
- SEH, Inc.
- New Eden Landscape Architecture
- Stormwater Solutions Engineering
- Tallgrass Land Conservation
- Cream City Ribbon
- Todd Ambs and Beth Wentzel
- Dan and Joan Stoffel
- Neil Palmer