Board of Directors
The work of Sweet Water is guided by its Board of Directors. Members of the Board represent diverse stakeholders and include leaders of municipalities, businesses, utilities, and nongovernmental organizations. Board members serve three-year terms and meet on a bi-monthly basis.
2017 Board of Directors
- Neil Palmer (Chair), Village of Elm Grove
- Todd Ambs (Vice Chair - Secretary), Healing Our Waters - Great Lakes Coalition
- Nathan S. Brenn, C.P.A. (Vice Chair - Treasurer), Brady Corporation
- Benjamin Benninghoff (non-voting advisor), Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Brian Depies, Short Elliott Hendrickson, Inc.
- Michael G. Hahn, P.E., P.H., (non-voting advisor), Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission
- Matthew Howard, Alliance for Water Stewardship - North America
- David Lee, We Energies
- Maureen McBroom, Ruekert & Mielke, Inc.
- Leana Nakielski Garcia, Greater Milwaukee Committee
- Karen Sands, Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
- Alyssa Schmitt, Stormwater Solutions Engineering, LLC
- Marian Singer, Wellntell, Inc.
- Dan Stoffel, Washington County
- Andrew Struck, Ozaukee County