Board of Directors
The work of Sweet Water is guided by its Board of Directors. Members of the Board represent diverse stakeholders and include leaders of municipalities, businesses, utilities, and nongovernmental organizations. Board members serve three-year terms and meet on a bi-monthly basis.
2018 Board of Directors
- Neil Palmer (Chair), Village of Elm Grove
- Todd Ambs (Vice Chair - Secretary), Healing Our Waters - Great Lakes Coalition
- Nathan S. Brenn, C.P.A. (Vice Chair - Treasurer), Brady Corporation
- Benjamin Benninghoff (non-voting advisor), Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Brian Depies, Short Elliott Hendrickson, Inc.
- Joan Giuliani, MillerCoors
- Michael G. Hahn, P.E., P.H., (non-voting advisor), Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission
- Matthew Howard, Alliance for Water Stewardship - North America
- Maureen McBroom, Ruekert & Mielke, Inc.
- Karen Sands, Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
- Alyssa Schmitt, Stormwater Solutions Engineering, LLC
- Marian Singer, Wellntell, Inc.
- Andrew Struck, Ozaukee County